Which one?

HI guys looking to buy a Sat box. I have been reading about the sky5s but see a few boxes out there which one would be a good starting point ?.
I dont mind spending money on the right box. Any help on making the right choice would be great .

Pistolshrimp

Taken from my thread HERE

Sat all the way !!! (y)

If you are just starting out BM5000s which is a sat box,£80 plus subs, ball park £10 per month, miles better than cable.

If you want to spend more look at the VU+ range.

Skyboxes have become a minefield with all the clones on the market, unfortunately, what was once a good thing
has been spoiled with cheap copy's.

End up with a clone and you will have hassle.

Best box is vu duo 2. Best budget box with full 7 day epg is blade media bm7000 and lowest budget box but gets the job done is skybox f5s

as jigger121 said
Best box is vu duo 2. Best budget box with full 7 day epg is blade media bm7000
Had the Blade myself now have the VU+duo2 very good but not cheap

johnnym

Think going with a skybox just to i find my feeting with this as its all new to me. I have seen the F5, F5s,and the M5 boxes. I like the look of the m5 as its nice and compact and has wifi built in.
What is your thoughts on the M5 ?.

That's why I'm asking for advice as there is a lot of different opinions and boxes out. There are a lot of guys on here that know what they are talking about and help send me down the right route

That's why I'm asking for advice as there is a lot of different opinions and boxes out. There are a lot of guys on here that know what they are talking about and help send me down the right route

We here is a bit of advice Do you see anybody bigging up the skybox , no , cactikid says vu and I would go with him trust me

i like a working box,as i have 4 lol,solo,duo,solo2,max digital 1000hd and sit back and enjoy tv,go read all the skybox problems to see other peoples problems which could be yours,then read the vu threads.

Skybox can be quite annoying as you have to constantly download new channel lists and install them to the box every few weeks where as these boxes have channel lists built in or have auto bouqets which update the channels regularly. The m5 only has wifi built in i dont think it has an ethernet port so prepare as your viewing will have a lot more glitching. You could try the blade bm5000s, it new but has a 7 day epg which all though is not working perfectly, should be working good soon

[FONT=&quot]Right I have decided to go with the Vu+solo hd. Where is the best place to buy a genuine one as looking at wos they are pre order. Looking to buy one today [/FONT]

Back