Which would be the better box

icecol

Hi all I am looking to get a box I just need to know which of these boxes is best
xpeed lx2 or technomate twin oe

thanks in advance for ur advice.

Pretty much the same box, but the Xpeed's processor is nearly twice as fast as the TM

None of the above, go with a vu solo2 or duo2 buddy, they are a bit more expensive but worth every penny

If these boxes are what you can afford then go for the Xpeed LX2, like Bee's said its got a faster CPU so will be quicker.

I have the TM-Twin-OE and cannot fault it at all. Currently recording 3 channels whilst watching a fourth as I type this and no lag on any settings so CPU etc are just fine.

Dunno what the price differences are but im happy with mine

Pick up a zgemma it's cheaper and does the samething.

Don't waste your money on any of those vu boxes they are a con you can build a htpc for the same price which will kill those boxes.

the TM-Twin-OE box does this connect to c/n line the same as openbox v8s ? and does the same as a sky+ box?
im a newbie to this so apologies in advance

recently got a VU solo 2 with a vix image 2nd hand of fleaby , just new to this but 1st thoughts is it works - great and easy to use ,

recently got a VU solo 2 with a vix image 2nd hand of fleaby , just new to this but 1st thoughts is it works - great and easy to use ,

if it's of the bay it is more than likely a clone.

The guy told me it was a legit box and crossed his heart and hoped to die !!! Seriously it's Boxed properly with manuals etc , and guy gave me his mobi number if I had any probs , should be ok , oh plus it came from a Liverpool postcode .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back