who has been giving out a c/nline test site to members?

satmanUK

TK Veteran
someone gave me a link to a so called c and n lines test site and feel this can be a security issue for some servers.....

who would tell people to openly give someones server info out to a third party need a kick up the rear!!!!

even more stupid are the people doing it!! by putting the info into the site.

not only is the url to the server site posted, also the name and passwords ect which then COULD be used for third party of the site to use for them selfs

STOP IT people THINK!

You mean they're entering their line details to sites that check they're working?
Like a link checker?

Last edited:
yes mate

if i was so called scrum,

i would be logging them, then using them lines for myself as some servers would only see it as a connection and think someone is on a double tuner etc

even worse, could be sky or vm tracing site urls, then tracing them IP`s

would only advise another test line to check,its not a lotto checker in supermarket for all to use,maybe it was an oversight/misunderstanding etc as things do go that way and i do see worries in what you say.

yep not sure to post the link or not

can someone ask the admin

---------- Post Merged at 05:27 PM ----------

i know have the members name, link to his page as well as the link of course to the site he has asked people to use to check lines

if a mod wants it posted here as NAMED & SHAMED then i will.

Funny i had asked for a cline yesterday and in one of the replies one of the members had posted a link as well to check the lines. Never gave it much thought as i'm as new as you can get :/ I'll help anyone who is looking into this if they need it.

Thanks for the pm geez

Same guy admins

But I feel maybe a link and seems ok but it's dumb users posting other peoples lines in it

Hopefully we can check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No probs, dunno if he knows what hes doing or not but at the end of the day its going to mess it up for everyone.

No to be honest it's ok the pm I sent me but if people think it's a test site

Bobless is looking at it or was it bobby

Sat are you saying if you want a line and want to test it its best to keep it private between you and the provider and not share it publically?

I think what Satman is saying is right, people have giving a link to check their line That person Doesnt know who he is or its a genuine site (could tell them its a bad line and resell it) Also tracing that line Its not on Some one jumped on a post yesterday with the link

They have all the details of that line ie Set up fake test site you post details of your line I tell u its not working or a bad line even though it works well i sell your line on it doesnt take long to add the money up and your none the wiser

So they have details of your line if you post on that fake website? But how can they sell your line as your on a server wont they need to resell the lines from the server? No doubt they earn huge money from these scam and providers who lose out on money as they are not providing lines to which are being resold.

Someone is asking people that have lines not working to go to a so called test site to see if it works

Let's say I was given a line and wasn't working I go to the site paste the line in , it may say no good or ok (not tested)

But let's say I have a line I put in and it says connection error? That line with the server URL or IP could be logged as well as username and password

Let's say I then use that line for my self (if I owned the site) to watch tv or link

The server given that line out May see it connected twice and thinks nothing off it

Or I could be sky or police tracing urls or ups

Last edited:
Back