who has been giving out a c/nline test site to members?

yes teacher.
i must not give out my lines for checking

.bugger that i aint writing that out a 100 times:pROFL

Someone is asking people that have lines not working to go to a so called test site to see if it works

Let's say I was given a line and wasn't working I go to the site paste the line in , it may say no good or ok (not tested)

But let's say I have a line I put in and it says connection error? That line with the server URL or IP could be logged as well as username and password

Let's say I then use that line for my self (if I owned the site) to watch tv or link

The server given that line out May see it connected twice and thinks nothing off it

Or I could be sky or police tracing urls or ups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thanks for the clarification. That is really messed up.

Is it possible for sly or the police to come after the person who has the line or the provider itself if they have the URL or IP?

Has the scammer been identified and shut down?

It's not really a scrammer in fact it's to test the lines that he gives out

It's stupid people trying other servers lines in the site

Ip of course can be traced to a server , but most use VPS in other country's

yes teacher.

.bugger that i aint writing that out a 100 times:pROFL

No you wrong should be:butkiss:

I will remember not to use some servers sites to test other servers lines that have got nothing to do with both and research

I will remember not to use some servers sites to test other servers lines that have got nothing to do with both and research

Last edited:
Back