Whooshbuild v7 HD Channel i.d's not showing

Rizzy Pig

Hi, I have reflashed my box to Whooshbuild v7, works a treat. The only problem I have, is that I have no HD channel i.d's showing. For example, BBC1 HD is showing as n/a. N/a is showing against all HD channels. Please help. Thanks

Hi, I have reflashed my box to Whooshbuild v7, works a treat. The only problem I have, is that I have no HD channel i.d's showing. For example, BBC1 HD is showing as n/a. N/a is showing against all HD channels. Please help. Thanks
sotware manager /softwareupdates/install/ then bouquetmaker/start scan/ if still no hd go to green button/click on epg importer/blue button/then scroll down till you see rytec uk sat/virgin xml and click on that then tick all 6 uk boxes green to save then yellow button to load them all thenwait it takes around 5mins then green to save again and all your abm will be sorted when it runs in a morning automatically ok

Top man thanks. Net Id was set correct, but didnt have all the correct options set in ABM. All showing now. Thanks for your reply and help.

sotware manager /softwareupdates/install/ then bouquetmaker/start scan/ if still no hd go to green button/click on epg importer/blue button/then scroll down till you see rytec uk sat/virgin xml and click on that then tick all 6 uk boxes green to save then yellow button to load them all thenwait it takes around 5mins then green to save again and all your abm will be sorted when it runs in a morning automatically ok
Thanks, its all showing correctly now.

Back