whooshman recording playback - time bar display

kyrenia

have just installed the latest whooshbuild and cant seem to get the playback time bar to be displayed.
if i press pause while playing back a recording there is no display time bar or pause icon - its just the paused video frame. Any tips on how to get the playback progress bar to be displayed ?

In Menu > Setup > Usage & GUI > OSD Settings there's one called 'Show PVR status in movie player'.
Can't remember if that's the right one or not. Can't hurt to try it.

I think Kiddac has put all this functionality in his latest version of the Slyk1-HD skin.
I'm not saying what version it is because that will prompt him to bring a new one out!

This is mine:

1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg

Just tested mine and looks like it is my fault. Has Kiddac done another extras.xml? He is a bugger if he has.

Note to woosh... must test before releasing.... :eyes:

everything....

---------- Post Merged at 12:22 AM ----------

I am just putting slyk on now to see what settings I have got

Note to woosh... must test before releasing.... :eyes:

everything....

No, you know I need little notes passing because I am crap. I fix one thing and break another.

Note to Kiddac, please send me little reminders.

New skin on again. Now seeing what you have changed. :-)

oh and I did change the extras.xml when I changed the paused icons, as there is no need for show or hide icons now. So if you are using an old extras.xml woosh this infobar will not display

oh and I did change the extras.xml when I changed the paused icons, as there is no need for show or hide icons now. So if you are using an old extras.xml woosh this infobar will not display

Thanks for the note Kiddac, I will remember to use the new extras.xml on the next update, YESTERDAY lmao.

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 AM ----------

I will get a replacement version uploaded shortly.

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 AM ----------

Well found Kyrenia, a big thank you coming your way :-)

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 AM ----------

V4.002 has been sorted now to included the new extras.xml file. Please re-flash this version.

Back