Who's your internet provider?

richiej

Wondering who your internet provider is, which speed are you on, and are you happy?

I am on basic internet, thinking of moving supplier and grabbing a deal, while I upgrade to fibre. If you don't move around you will always miss out on cash backs and special offers :fuckyou:

I suspect it might depend on your location, and whoever you go with will give you the same service. When checking reviews, it seems like every provider has it's "steer well clear" posts. The two people who have problems will always tell us their experiences, while the other 98 satisfied customers stay quiet. What are your experiences?

Thinking of going with Vodafone on a £25 a month fibre deal. I can get £30 Quidco, plus a "free" gift worth upto £169 or a £75 prepaid card. Sounds a good deal to me. I just don't want to move and regret what I get. I am pretty happy with Sky, but their fibre isn't very competitive, and when two or three sources start to download occasionally, I find that something has to go.

I'm with V*rgin Media - no other supplier can touch them in terms of speeds. I am on the 200 gamer package which gives me 220 download speeds and about 22 upload speed - there's no traffic restrictions on download or upload and I get the same speeds all the time, even during peak periods.

I suppose it all depends what you need it for and what you're happy with... if you don't need the high speeds and aren't bothered about messing about keep changing providers then you can swap around regularly but for me, I'd prefer a solid reliable high speed connection all the time as there's several people in my house and the internet gets hammered - sometimes we can reach several terrabytes of data usage every month.

Back