Why are Non - Uk channels clearer than UK channels on my IPTV

Prew1984

Can anybody shed some light on why my non-uk channels on my IPTV are able to run crystal clear 1080p but my UK channels don’t?

For example German Sky Sports runs perfect 1080p smoothly but UK Sky Sports although it runs well and is HD you can tell you are watching internet Tv (hope that makes sense).

Is this down to the provider or just the way it is?

Thanks in advance

I know what you are saying but I can't see that much difference on mine the quality is near perfect most of the time.It depends how critical you are I suppose but it could be the provider.Get a test line from another provider and see if there is any difference.

I think it’s just me being a bit picky, it just baffles me how channels from Germany, Spain, Portugal, Hong Kong etc stream in perfect 1080 and look no different to HD Tv channels but local UK channels although are great quality and definitely watchable aren’t as crisp and flawless, I know there is obviously a lot more to it Would just be amazing if the UK channels streamed like this too.

I think it’s just me being a bit picky, it just baffles me how channels from Germany, Spain, Portugal, Hong Kong etc stream in perfect 1080 and look no different to HD Tv channels but local UK channels although are great quality and definitely watchable aren’t as crisp and flawless, I know there is obviously a lot more to it Would just be amazing if the UK channels streamed like this too.

UK TV has never been HD. Even the HD channels look like absolute shit.

UK TV has never been HD. Even the HD channels look like absolute shit.

Don't know what service you are using but my HD is as clear as day. IPTV is perfect for me in HD. If you can't see the difference between SD and HD then you need your eyes testing.

Don't know what service you are using but my HD is as clear as day. IPTV is perfect for me in HD. If you can't see the difference between SD and HD then you need your eyes testing.
The hd with the provider i am with is f**king clean mate haha, tell the difference from a street away lol

The hd with the provider i am with is f**king clean mate haha, tell the difference from a street away lol

Same here. My IPTV HD is perfect. Some people expect the world for nothing. Anyone who says their IPTV is poor quality...stop moaning and get a new supplier....simple.

+1
you cant expect the earth as its streaming but if you have a good server youll find its pretty spot on;)remember its not cs but its evolved and still is.Cheap hurry come up servers may not cut the mustard.

Lots of choices. A lot of iptv clarity and reliability is down to your provider.
I personally like mags 254. 322.

But have a read up on
FORMULER® Z7+ 4K.

Gets good reviews.
Sorry about txt being over sized..

All my sports channels from the uk are in full hd crystal clear i get 1080p on all of them .i agree with stuss its down to your provider.

Also i think its how your box is setup too. A friend came round the other day and said hes never seen a clearer picture before like mine. So all good.

IPTV will never come close to VM/Sat in this day and age, maybe in the future yes, but today, no.
It's glorified Youtube and HD?- please - those offering FHD and 4k - get a grip, 25fps isn't gonna cut the mustard, the HD on the best IPTV server won't even be half of the quality of SD on any Sat/Cable server but it's accepted because of geography. If you live on the side of a mountain in Wales or Scotland and you've not seen Sky Sports for over 12 months, the atrocity sent your way will look like a million dollars but it's poo, and if IPTV is the big Saviour, how come no one gave a crap about it before Sky pulled the plug?
Watch it sink without a trace if someone cracks the encryption on Sat - there won't be 2 requests a week in the IPTV section

IPTV will never come close to VM/Sat in this day and age, maybe in the future yes, but today, no.
It's glorified Youtube and HD?- please - those offering FHD and 4k - get a grip, 25fps isn't gonna cut the mustard, the HD on the best IPTV server won't even be half of the quality of SD on any Sat/Cable server but it's accepted because of geography. If you live on the side of a mountain in Wales or Scotland and you've not seen Sky Sports for over 12 months, the atrocity sent your way will look like a million dollars but it's poo, and if IPTV is the big Saviour, how come no one gave a crap about it before Sky pulled the plug?
Watch it sink without a trace if someone cracks the encryption on Sat - there won't be 2 requests a week in the IPTV section

Please crack the code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please crack the code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a B&O tv. But not HD vision .
I honestly could not care less now..
Example. i watched 'layer cake'
This afternoon. Fell a sleep. Went upstairs. Finished the movie on 37" sammy and a firestick.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

would i be allowed to show you my pic quality in a screenshot? to give you an idea of what im getting.

Yes please, I dread the day VM goes as those of us can tell the difference between, IPTV, SD & HD by walking past someone's living room window at 10 metres want to see.

it sounds like some of you are getting poor streams. I did a lot of research and test lines before i chose my provider. He has been very helpful in how to setup the box the best way. XC plugins and the XStream editor are not used. As the performance isnt as good. Heres a few of my channels all in Full HD. Streamed from my provider. These pictures were taken with a windows phone so the camera isnt that good. The picture is clearer on the tv with the naked eye.
https://postimg.org/gallery/1934jhlui/

Back