Why Buy Vu+??????

hello i dont now alot about any of the satalite boxs and i want to have one with a subscription and been told VU+ are the best but with not understanding anything about satalite boxs in general i cant justify the big money difference between a VU+ and a zgemma and if sky do encript the sd channels and theres no longer a subscription what good is the box then Please help me understand and sell me one thank you

vu are at the top end of boxes and zgemma at the lower end,read all those issues with zgemma boxes not supported by openvix,people have moved from zgemma to better boxes.

do you have vm broadband if so cable hd works.

is vm broadband Virgin media? if so no its not in my area but if sky do stop all this what use is the VU box do they have other features thanks

is vm broadband Virgin media? if so no its not in my area but if sky do stop all this what use is the VU box do they have other features thanks

of course the V.U+ boxes have many features that you will never have on cheap boxes, and even some VU boxes aren't that expensive these days too, depends on what you want them to do though.

Last edited:
Back