why so much price difference with IPTV providers

jfish

I am currently paying 10 pounds a month for IPTV (75 for full year)

My brother just got one from ebay for 18 pounds a year

Another friend paid 25 pounds for year

now why such a huge difference in services, from what I have been told of the other services, they swear it runs perfectly.

I always say the cheaper the poorer service.

I am currently paying 10 pounds a month for IPTV (75 for full year)

My brother just got one from ebay for 18 pounds a year

Another friend paid 25 pounds for year

now why such a huge difference in services, from what I have been told of the other services, they swear it runs perfectly.

I always say the cheaper the poorer service.
Cause half them off ebay twitter Facebook won't last mate that's why there that cheap I paid 40 for year

I would not touch the eBay/social media sellers with a barge pole. If I had a £ for every time I had heard "but the first 2 weeks it worked great, I am waiting for the seller to respond its already been a few days" I would be minted. That old saying you get what you pay for certainly applies but that does not mean perfection and instant customer service. It really is a slippery slope the world of IPTV.

Cheap does not necessarily mean poor service, I pay £40 for a year and I consider that to be cheap, it all depends on the people selling it. I used to pay £10 a month and I could have paid £80 for the year and the service gradually went downhill. Another service I know of is now offering £25 for a year. Some people are just out to make as much money as possible, it's the same with any purchase.

Like others have said though I would steer well clear of Ebay/Facebook, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

PS, please don't inbox me for supplier details, as I won't be giving them out, as this is what causes good suppliers to quickly become bad sellers.

I’d probably agree with most of you to a degree You get what you pay for!
I don’t agree with stay well clear from eBay etc
Yes there is a lot of cow boys selling out there, but you got to look for how many have they sold, feed back etc
There are some decent sellers on there

I used to buy VM gift from someone charging £60 for the year, then went up to £70 so I looked on eBay found one for £22 and you know what I’m still buying from him for the last 2 years no difference with picture quality
In fact I would say this guys customer service is so much better.

A friend that I know when he had his own servers and charging everyone £50 for VM sub for the year - you would have assumed charging that kind of money is should be excellent - wrong his lines would go down every few weeks , glitch , freeze -

My bezzy who originally got ripped of when he first bought VM sub of eBay he paid £18 for the year - went off after a few months and seller was no were to be found.
It’s only £18
He purchased another one for £20 and that been running for just over 2 years with no problems

So it’s not just about the more you pay the better it will be it’s about finding the right seller
Yes I agree it’s a gamble when buying from places like eBay etc but in all honesty it’s a gamble regardless where you buy from.

I’d probably agree with most of you to a degree You get what you pay for!
I don’t agree with stay well clear from eBay etc
Yes there is a lot of cow boys selling out there, but you got to look for how many have they sold, feed back etc
There are some decent sellers on there

I used to buy VM gift from someone charging £60 for the year, then went up to £70 so I looked on eBay found one for £22 and you know what I’m still buying from him for the last 2 years no difference with picture quality
In fact I would say this guys customer service is so much better.

A friend that I know when he had his own servers and charging everyone £50 for VM sub for the year - you would have assumed charging that kind of money is should be excellent - wrong his lines would go down every few weeks , glitch , freeze -

My bezzy who originally got ripped of when he first bought VM sub of eBay he paid £18 for the year - went off after a few months and seller was no were to be found.
It’s only £18
He purchased another one for £20 and that been running for just over 2 years with no problems

So it’s not just about the more you pay the better it will be it’s about finding the right seller
Yes I agree it’s a gamble when buying from places like eBay etc but in all honesty it’s a gamble regardless where you buy from.
If you have seen how many people have come to this forum over the years having been ripped off by sellers from ebay then you would have a huge shock,Thousands of posts on it.

I didn't even get a Christmas Card off them let alone a present, so they are not getting the details of my supplier.

My provider charges £130 per year,his customers keep paying because of what you get for your money, plus hardly any freezing problems.

Back