Will sky sports ever work with zgemma again via satellite?

I have a zgemma star 2s, and have been waiting a while hoping that sky channels will be up and running again soon but no luck as of yet.

Does anybody have any good recommendations, of what I should use I have virgin internet and get 200mbps so would iptv be the best way forward or buying a h2h box and going through the cable route? Any help would be much appreciated, I like watching the football and the boxing regularly.

I have a zgemma star 2s, and have been waiting a while hoping that sky channels will be up and running again soon but no luck as of yet.

Does anybody have any good recommendations, of what I should use I have virgin internet and get 200mbps so would iptv be the best way forward or buying a h2h box and going through the cable route? Any help would be much appreciated, I like watching the football and the boxing regularly.

Get a cable box, H2H or similar as this is by far the cheapest and most stable way of getting what you require

if you can get vm broa band in your area go for cable and start of with zgemma cable box good start H2H good box plenty zgemma back ups on here

if you can get vm broa band in your area go for cable and start of with zgemma cable box good start H2H good box plenty zgemma back ups on here
Yeah I'm already with virgin media, just want cable in my bedroom but the router is in the lounge wasn't sure if could do it wirelessly or anything or an adapter at all?

the box will need connected to your VM cable coming into the house
thats how it gets its feed, just like your sat box needed to be connected to the sat dish

Any recommendations?

yeah, you can't go wrong buying a zgemma from the site sponsor, not gonna get ripped and you know everything's above board, apart from that, they're same price (or cheaper)than everyone else , scroll down the main page til you see this and click it;
sponsors.jpg

Last edited:
Back