Will this work?

Blokarter

Hi all

I am new here and this is my first post. I would like to begin by saying how impressed I am with the whole wooshbuild process. Although only have done one so far I am already a big fan.

I have just bought a new box to install wooshbuild on. This is only my second attempt and therefore am unsure about plenty of aspects.

I ordered a zgemma H2S and received a H2H.
I am aware that the H2H is for sat and cable but I only need sat.

My questions are;
Can I add wooshbuild v5 on this and use it for sat only?
Can I use the second tuner by adding an f type adapter to the coax socket?
Where can I download the latest version of wooshbuild as their site seems to only have v2?
Which wooshbuild do I use H2H or H2S?

or
Do I send the box back and get the H2S?

TIA.
Blokarter

If it was me i would keep the H2H better box

as you can get full HD if you have a cable feed and yes get an adaptor f type for it

dsayers has a good image allreadys for the h2h

the download page on here isnt back up yet but if you message hiim he should be able to hook you up with an image

Thanks for your fast reply andybhoy.

We have no cable in our area so that part is useless to us.
From what you say I am assuming I can add the f type connector and just use it for sat like the last one I did. If that is correct which download do I use H2H or H2S?

Will the twin tuner still work?

I read somewhere in the wooshbuild instructions that I would need AutoBouqetMaker to be used in place of AutoBouquet E2.I don't have a clue what that means.
All I can find on the wooshbuild site is v2 so maybe this is no longer the case with v5.

You mention an image but the last time we used wooshbuild it was with the help a friend and it seemed to have an image as part of the build. Do I need an additional image if I use the H2H or am I just being stupid?

Blokarter

Thanks again for your reply dsayers.

If I can't make use of the twin tuners I will just have to send it back and get what I ordered. We specifically wanted the H2S to make use of this option.

Thanks for the help.

Back