WilloBuild WilloBuild OpenViX 6.5 Series

There are rumours that it is the same box as the SF8008.
Obviously I wouldn't recommend unpacking the SF8008 image and renaming it to find out.

There are rumours that it is the same box as the SF8008.
Obviously I wouldn't recommend unpacking the SF8008 image and renaming it to find out.
I had to look twice to be fair willo. I would highly recommend Grogbuild to test the build quality though it might go BOOM :whistle:

I changed the PSU on the h7 and cant get it to crash, I even went back to slot 1 openatv 6.3 and that runs fine so far. Will put willo on some time today and see how that looks and works.

have no idea if this has been reported, but when i record freesat channels via the H7S tuner/s the time on the box freezes? It starts again as soon as the recording has finished? Weird.

grr box crashed again even with new psu got willo on now looks ACE but I have XE on the other slot!! anyway I can move it over?

but I'm signed up with openatv 6.3 on slot 1 and I had to send a code to get started, do i start again? are these your feeds? just got it? it says yes to use version 3 i got a no to evrsion 3 on the other slot!! i know about 4 slots. willo on slot 3, this zgemma h7s was used for iptv and was very good but on an uno 4kse there is picture breakup on sports but ok on VOD!! They are using VIX 6.4 on the uno.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're asking here :unsure:

Go to the standby/startup menu and open multiboot and it will show you what slots are in use.
Use the putty script to flash and choose an unused slot when it asks which partition to flash.

but I'm signed up with openatv 6.3 on slot 1 and I had to send a code to get started, do i start again? are these your feeds? just got it? it says yes to use version 3 i got a no to evrsion 3 on the other slot!! i know about 4 slots. willo on slot 3, this zgemma h7s was used for iptv and was very good but on an uno 4kse there is picture breakup on sports but ok on VOD!! They are using VIX 6.4 on the uno.

Where did the 'uno' and 'they' get involved?

Its too long a story but how do I get XE on your image I have the plugin do I go back to provider and resend code? That may be an iptv Q so as your image is ACE I am picking your brains. If you really want to know more it would take a month.

Last edited:
Sorry, I've never used the XE plugin, so have no idea.
Maybe there is something in the settings file on ATV that can be copied to ViX :unsure:

Back