Windows 10 Wintel box. A long shot, but...

jclappi

Hi, not sure if anybody's familiar with these mini pc's/tv boxes. I bought one and did a fresh install of Win10 and ever since have had driver issues where I would randomly lose all usb ports/Bluetooth/lan/audio not necessarily all at once and usually a reboot brought them back on.

Anyway I was trying some different drivers and seemed to be getting somewhere. I managed to get them all to stay on and the system seemed stable until after about 2 hours my usb went off again. I tried a different driver and almost instantaneously all of the above went off. That leaves me with no way of communicating with the PC at all. I can't reboot into safemode, I can't teamviewer in. I can't access via the network. I can t get a usb mouse or bluetooth mouse to connect. I've rebooted countless times but nothing changes. Have I not thought of something or is there another way I could possibly connect just to roll back that driver?

The only ports it has are usbs,lan, hdmi and microsd

Hi, not sure if anybody's familiar with these mini pc's/tv boxes. I bought one and did a fresh install of Win10 and ever since have had driver issues where I would randomly lose all usb ports/Bluetooth/lan/audio not necessarily all at once and usually a reboot brought them back on.

Anyway I was trying some different drivers and seemed to be getting somewhere. I managed to get them all to stay on and the system seemed stable until after about 2 hours my usb went off again. I tried a different driver and almost instantaneously all of the above went off. That leaves me with no way of communicating with the PC at all. I can't reboot into safemode, I can't teamviewer in. I can't access via the network. I can t get a usb mouse or bluetooth mouse to connect. I've rebooted countless times but nothing changes. Have I not thought of something or is there another way I could possibly connect just to roll back that driver?

The only ports it has are usbs,lan, hdmi and microsd

If all else fails you could open the pc box, remove the hard drive and install it in a Usb backup box/ portable drive. Plug into your main pc and format the drive. Reinstall drive in your tv box and redo Windows.

Psalm

Back