wont flash

Install 7-zip on your pc/laptop, save the Zgemma star 2s Vix 4.1.001 sucmnsee full Backup 17.04.2016.rar file to your desktop then follow the instructions as shown in the video
[video=youtube;bB65NYmRyqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB65NYmRyqk[/video]

I'm going to try this when home I tried all day yesterday lmao
I even tried hdd low level format an formatted to fat32
Downloaded from zgemma tv openvix for zgemma star 2s
Extracted folder sent it to usb box just said boot grrrrr

i've got exactly the same problem and have tried \low level format on four sticks without sucess so have ordered a sandisk memory stick, none of the ones I tried actually came up with the "USB" in the window. I had a backup on a stick but even that won't work even though it was the one I used originally. If I press the button on the front it doesn't even switch off so I don't know if that works?

I did exactly the same, tried loads of USB sticks but none of them would work.
I tried Low level formatting them and formatted them with Windows etc but still the box would not flash.
So I bit the bullet and went out and bought a Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8GB and that worked first time!
The 8 gig sticks are getting a bit rare because memory sizes keep getting bigger.
I bought a Pack of 3 x 8 Gig sticks from Maplins for £9.99 :grin:

Andy

I can't stress enough about the memory sticks. Sandisk cruzer 8gb works every time and they are cheap as chips.

Once you've used it to flash just put it somewhere safe and it's there in times of emergency and you have complete peace of mind knowing that it'll work.

Stop buying cheap memory sticks off eBay most of them are fake, stay with sandisk and Kingston buy from shop more money but UNO ur getting the real deal

i like the bit where told to keep it safe,i keep mine safe in back of box with epg going to usb stick.then no " wonder where i left it ? "

Back