Wooshbuid, Tweaks ect

You can change your skin, and modify your epg by adding picons etc, there are many ways to customise your box

were wud I find out how to customize d skin n d epg plus costumize d box wud be gr8... iv looked and cant find straight answers here :-/

Menu button -> Setup -> EPG -> Graphical EPG Settings <-- to customise the look of your epg

Menu button -> Setup -> Usage & GUI -> Skin Setup <-- to change the skin that is used, out of the three that you probably see the Slyk-1-hd which you are currently using is by far the best. If you want a different skin then you will need to install it first.

were wud I find out how to customize d skin n d epg plus costumize d box wud be gr8...

Ok, an irrelevant point but typing so others can understand what you are talking about will help you progress on the forums and get you better results as we speak English and not text speak. I am not picking fault with crammer or spelling but text speak???? I would go for proper words.

As for Skins and mods etc here is a link to that part of the forum. WooshBuild uses the Slyk skin but there are lots available for you to use.

OpenVIX | OpenATV Skins

You might be better off using Kiddac's bare bones setup guide which will help you set your box up yourself and give you a better understand of how it all works. This makes making changes to your box much easier as you have a point of reference. The link is in my signature.

Hi, so sorry for text speak. I can do grammar fine just a internet board taught it would be ok.

What I am looking for is, tweaks to make the skin better slyk-hd-v4

Can anyone, Point me in the correct area were I can get help getting my
cluttered skin not so cluttered like not so many rows per page and all that?

When the epg is open press 'menu' and the options are there. This applies to a lot of screens on the H2S.

Back