Wooshbuild 4.02 and Parental Controls on H2S

Hi all,

Currently have a normal Sky+ box that is used by the kids and am looking to replace it with another H2S next month so have been looking on my box at the parental controls.

So far I have removed the XXX stuff and managed to lock the configuration screens so looking good.

When it comes to channels it seems I can lock a whole bouquet or single channels but can we not do it by what the program is like on Sky? So say a movie channel is showing a PG then they can watch it but if it is showing an 18 then it asks for the Pin? I tried playing with the age in the menus but it didn't seem to work like that, what is the age setting for if it isn't that?

Another thing, I want to allow them to use the IPTV Player plugin but not use the rest of the plugins but the only option I can see is to completely pin protect the whole plugin screen.... Is there a way to selectively pin protect a plugin?

I've had a good search around but can't see this anywhere

Many thanks in advance

Just a quick reply regarding iptv. In the settings there is an option to show iptv in main menu, so no need to go into plugins. You should also be able to program a specific button to operate the iptv, isn't that on portal button anyway,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back