WooshBuild Wooshbuild infinity software updates

Hi all
I’ve been running wooshbuild infinity on a Zgemma h7 for ages now and never really touched it since setting it up. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it was my thoughts. I’ve just looked at my software updates and there is 284 of them. My question is should I work through these and update. I’ve had a few glitchy channels on and off. Thanks in advance

Hi all
I’ve been running wooshbuild infinity on a Zgemma h7 for ages now and never really touched it since setting it up. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it was my thoughts. I’ve just looked at my software updates and there is 284 of them. My question is should I work through these and update. I’ve had a few glitchy channels on and off. Thanks in advance
No don't update in under any circumstances or it will brick the box.

Ok. Something told me I probably shouldn’t. Is this still the best build to use and is there any advantage to changing.

Ok. Something told me I probably shouldn’t. Is this still the best build to use and is there any advantage to changing.
Look at willobuild or a fresh clean flash of ATV but don't install woosh on it it's not compatible. Willo is the way forward and fully supported.

Thanks for the help. I’ve not done this for a long time. When you say do it all my self is there a step by step guide I can follow.

Thanks for the help. I’ve not done this for a long time. When you say do it all my self is there a step by step guide I can follow.
Easiest way for you to do this is to flash willobuild on a different slot. You can keep whoosh on there for the time being and flash another build as well. These boxes can run 4 different builds like you are currently using. Switch between them.

Look at the all build's section and have a read through willo there's a simple guide to follow.

Ok it looks like it flashes openvix and Willo build and just removes everything on there at the moment. I use XE for my Iptv is that easy to add. Sorry for all the questions and thanks again for the help

Ok it looks like it flashes openvix and Willo build and just removes everything on there at the moment. I use XE for my Iptv is that easy to add. Sorry for all the questions and thanks again for the help
Keep your existing setup really. When it flashes willo it will ask you which partition to use select a different one to current slot. Do some reading up first then post in the willo support thread for help.

Ok thank you both. I’ll take your advice and keep the existing and get the other running and switch across when it’s all sorted. Would I need to delete wooshbuild after it’s all done or just leave it on there

Hi again. How do I know which slot to install willo on. Should I have already partitioned my hard drive or do I just put 2 when willo build asks in putty presuming wooshbuild is in 1 ?

Back