WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, tried several times to update my h5.2s to openatv 6.2 from 6.1 running wooshbuild infinity using the online method. When I go to check what the version it always says 6.1 after it. Is there a way for me to update to 6.2 via infinity to keep all my settings timers etc?
Go into wb config and backup your timers then backup up your line (your line I think is backed up to your hdd)
Then go blue button > flash online/local > green (online)
If you only see 6.1 press the blue button and you should see 6.2
Once you have infinity setup go back into wb config and restore your timers. Then go into wb config and run the cam importer to put your line in place

Woosh, trying to install softcam on Zgemma H5. Been a long times since done anything. Can use FTP or whack a file on a stick. Just need to know which file and where to put it if FTP and if on stick. Is it still green button

You can use either but to ftp you need to put the file in usr/keys
To use the cam importer its green button > wb config > cam importer

I cant find any cams at all on green button > downloads
Not an option for softcams at all, looked in Extensions also incase were in there
Is there an IPK for oscam anywhere or somewhere can download and FTP it over,

Looking for some help with doing a complete Backup of my finished Image. Have loaded latest ATV from the download site. Done the infinity install and got my box working great. I have done full backup to HDD and to USB, have the backup folders. Have tried to reflash numerous times. I get it to start the flash but then sits at FLSH in the front panel for ever. Tried with various Zgemma box types. Can someone point me to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

I am getting a syntax error when trying to install a plugin xtream tv on a Zgemma H9 with the Wooshbuild Infinity image. Any idea on what can be causing this? or a solution would be great?
zgemma-error.jpg

when you downloaded the ipk, you must have already had it, windows has renamed it filename_mips32el(2)

It's this numbering that has caused the problem, rename the file without the (2) or (1) as the box doesn't recognise it

The h9 series is an arm processor, it looks like you have the wrong file.
Contact your provider and ask them for the arm version

Thanks. I tried your solution, however I have a new error.
zgemma00.jpg

There was no sign of a previous installation of the Xtream TV plugin (like the error is indicating). Checked usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions and there was a xtream TV plugin folder which I deleted.
and I now have a new error when trying to install the plugin.
zgemmaerror2.jpg

upload_2019-2-26_19-44-51.png

This error is normally caused by the lack of USB device or a change in the mount.

The Xtream Editor message has been answered.

Go into wb config and backup your timers then backup up your line (your line I think is backed up to your hdd)
Then go blue button > flash online/local > green (online)
If you only see 6.1 press the blue button and you should see 6.2
Once you have infinity setup go back into wb config and restore your timers. Then go into wb config and run the cam importer to put your line in place
Cheers man. I had to re-flash infinity again but I added my timers and setting easy enough when it was done. My iptv was setup via extreme editor which is no longer in the plugins menu. However my IPTV still work???

Cheers man. I had to re-flash infinity again but I added my timers and setting easy enough when it was done. My iptv was setup via extreme editor which is no longer in the plugins menu. However my IPTV still work???
Xtreameditor is in the extensions section. It is under X and not E which I am guessing you were looking for.

If your IPTV bouquets were backed up before you flashed the box and then restored settings, your IPTV bouquets will be restored also.

You might want to change man to woman, it is a closely guarded secret that he is a she. Is it a secret? It isn't anymore!

If anyone has login details to the following VPN providers please could then PM me their login details so I can test the new VPN plugin.

IP Vanish
Nord

Your help will ensure the plugin works as it should.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
WB Config has now been updated to v3.201

This corrects a path issue when trying to use your own custom boot logos. To use:

Make a folder on your USB device called bootscreens
Copy up to 10 bootlogo files to this folder. Named: bootlogo1.mvi, bootlogo2.mvi and so on. You have up to 10 bootlogo files
In WB Config -> Change Skin, boot theme & EPG options -> Change bootscreen theme - select custom theme

This will then look at your files and import them. Restarting the GUI will show your new screens
If no bootlogo files are found or if your usb is not mounted as /media/hdd, you will see a message saying no theme files found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back