WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wooshman could be a good idea to state on the Infinity instructions page to flash the latest version of openATV, as at the mo. it just states:-
"Prerequisites:
Flash the version of openATV you want on your box. This is available from: "

I know the link following the above actually brings you to the latest version, but still....?
We have had a few posters with missing "terminal" in older versions of WebIf .

Just a thought.

Hi how do I get my box to fast forward and rewind, I can only pause ??
Download this file http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/4urQ0hWc/file.html and FTP it to either of the two below locations (or both depending on what skin your using) For an example of FTP please see the installation of XC plugin below.

/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/NAMEOFTHESKINYOUAREUSING/SelectBars/

/usr/share/enigma2/NAMEOFTHESKINYOUAREUSING/SelectBars/

See: http://www.techkings.org/threads/xe-catchup-pause-fast-forward-rewind.137842/#post-849729

On step 4 the guide says this
"The next screen asks you how you want to use your box.
Satellite, cable, both or IPTV only.
Select the one you need."

I don't get the option to select both.

I only see "Via Satelliet only" and the second option is "I use only IPTV to receive live channels"

Where is the option to select both ?

you have to select cable /or sat or both of them if you have them/ then if you have iptv you have to set that up yourself with your providers details after the instalation

Got this working.

I've a question, i've the SkyNew skin installed and wanted to know if there is a category view of station groups ?

Like one called News with all the news stations, one called Kids with all the kids stations, etc

are you on cable if so yes press epg button and at top it will say all channels or what ever your on then on remote use your previous and next to move along to kids or what ever then scroll to channel you want in that section and hit ok button

I'm on Satellite - the previous and next buttons just jump page down in the "All Channels" section and doesn't move across to the others.

cant help you there then im on cable and iptv what box have you got because all the cable channels still work theres only the sport what doesn't have hd but you still get all the sport in sd and every thing else movies and all the rest or still hd

mate its prob the old sky new skin youve got in which case prev and next dont work install the freesat skin and try it it will work

I tried selecting 2-3 different ones and none worked.. I restarted / restarted GUI etc. Still the same SjyNews skin

They did look like they where downloading etc.

Once downloaded / restart do I need to select it somewhere ? .. or should it just work after download/install/reboot ?

thanks.

I reflashed my box to get the new Chabs skin and it works great.

Unfortunately, EPG Importer does not work at all now for some reason.

I have set it up numerous times over the years without any issue but it will not import any listings from Rytec or my providers listings - just says zero found.

Removed the plug in and re-installed it, still no difference.

Bouquets and channels work as they should.

Any idea?

Running ATV 6.2 and Infinity.

I reflashed my box to get the new Chabs skin and it works great.

Unfortunately, EPG Importer does not work at all now for some reason.

I have set it up numerous times over the years without any issue but it will not import any listings from Rytec or my providers listings - just says zero found.

Removed the plug in and re-installed it, still no difference.

Bouquets and channels work as they should.

Any idea?

Running ATV 6.2 and Infinity.
I am having more or less same problem ,pulling epg for sly etc but nothing for iptv i have 2 subs loaded via suls plugin double checked all settings and the xml file on box ,had no iptv epg for 2 days now,not provider fault as have epg in xc plugin an via smart iptv app on tv.

I am having more or less same problem ,pulling epg for sly etc but nothing for iptv i have 2 subs loaded via suls plugin double checked all settings and the xml file on box ,had no iptv epg for 2 days now,not provider fault as have epg in xc plugin an via smart iptv app on tv.

Yeah my provider is adamant the issue isn't at their end too.

I'm also IPTV only

Yeah my provider is adamant the issue isn't at their end too.

I'm also IPTV only
no problem pulling in epg data for sly,freesat etc on H2s 2 different iptv providers loaded in suls won`t populate epg,try test yours in xc etc check pulling epg,must be a rytec problem not been able to find any info or confirm this,if anyone else has any info would be a help

Last edited:
hi guys, whats the easiest and quickest way to check what version of atv is installed? I already have wb infinity installed over a fresh atv6.2 or so i thought? - on bootup the boot theme i chose is saying atv 6.1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back