1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Wooshbuild Infinity

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Allan Smith, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Allan Smith

Allan Smith Registered

Male
    i have flashed my Zgemma H2s with OpenATV 6.2 and installed Infinity. (impressed myself because I'm crap at Tech stuff) The support thread and instructions are brilliant!!
    However, when my box does a channel scan it doesn't 'save the tuner' and so when it tries to update automatically, it can't.
    I've tried every screen and even re-flashed which I then got OpenATV 6.3 and re-installed Infinity and followed the WB instructions to the letter..... no luck?
    My question is, where do you think the cheapest 7lb lump hammer will be, Screwfix or Toolstation??? AAAARRRRGGGHHH
    Any thoughts?

2. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    East Midlands
    st3vedom likes this.
  3. Allan Smith

Allan Smith Registered

Male