Wooshbuild - IPTV working but can't get cable to work?

hibs1875

Hi guys looking for a bit support.

After my cable sub was up I switched to IPTV so i could catch the 3pm's, ElevenSports, US sport channels etc. Followed the guides on here and flashed with OpenATV 6.1 then installed Wooshbuild (selecting cable at the installation) then setup my IPTV - all working perfect..

IPTV is good for the odd game but cable far more stable for regular viewing so took a new sub out. My provider emailed me newcamd.list which i FTP'd to USR/keys. I then went to Settings/Tuner config and entered my local VM area code, selected VM (all) then i done an automatic scan. After about an 25 minutes it scanned and found alot of channels (500+ I think?). When I press the TV button on the remote I can see all the categories, if I select Sport it displays all the sport channels complete with EPG however when I select the channel to view it the screen stays blank/black and there is no sound.

Any ideas on what i've missed or done wrong?

Thanks

if you have the h2s cable will not work on here. If you have the H2H however, do the autoboquet scan rather than automatic
menu>setup>service searching>autboquet maker>start scan
you will also need to restart the softcam
red button > softcam panel
make sure cam 1 is mgcam (if its in the cws format) green to restart

if you have the h2s cable will not work on here. If you have the H2H however, do the autoboquet scan rather than automatic
menu>setup>service searching>autboquet maker>start scan
you will also need to restart the softcam
red button > softcam panel
make sure cam 1 is mgcam (if its in the cws format) green to restart

Sorry mate yeah its the H2H - sat and cable combo.

Just tried what you suggested and worked a treat. Thanks for your help

Back