Wooshbuild (No builds showing to flash)

MaverickWar

I have installed wooshbuild a few times but this one is new on me...

I have followed instructions to the letter,

basebuild flash, then removed USB and took off the firmware from usb, then i plugged back in and used same usb for intialisation and swap file, restarted box...

went to flash wooshbuild and pressed green....

No options are showing in here for me at all.

20160915_104406.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:50 AM ----------

Maybe i'm missing something here, its been a while since i installed wooshbuild (2 - 3 months) but i remember on woosh v3 the builds just appeared.

are you sure you're connected to the internet?

I cant believe how stupid i can be sometimes!

damn thats the problem, my ethernet cable seems to have failed, didnt notice initially because its plugged in and all devices are getting internet, except it appears that one. Cant believe i never thought of that or to test that.

Thanks for the heads up.

i thought it was odd because i have loaded quite a few of these builds with no issues... that was the issue. broken cable.

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 AM ----------

Thank you for the help guys, much appreciated and ofcourse, credit to the build, its really advanced so much since v1.

Cant wait... :-) I have however found one small issue, Every time i go to the region selector or even do it manually, i end up selecting Wales and getting South Meridian... I cannot get Wales no matter what i do. Any ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 AM ----------

Any clues of what we can expect in next version? Or is it top secret :-)

When you select wales region then press menu and use the < > button to go to your region.
Wait and see but it will be worth the wait as usual...lol

Back