Wooshbuild OpenATV6.0 USB saying it's full with 96% space?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
I've been trying to record Game Of Thrones each week.. But every it says the usb is full. So i go into file list to make sure nothing else have been recorded and it's empty. The usb is 16gb I have also tried to record MOTD tonight but got the same thing. It's the same usb I used to flash but after I flashed I formatted it to fat32 again and then let whoosh do its setup. I'm still getting updates over night for the EPG so something is working still.. but unsure about recording issue.

Hi thanks for your reply... I didn't even know there was one? I also changed it to HDD in the settings and it let me record but now I've lost most of the EPG guide over night... I'm quite sure this was meant to be all set from the start when we first flashed wasn't it ? Can't understand why I'd need to change it? Might just try and reflash see if it does it this time... but before I do reflash I'm gonna have a play about and see what works.

Can you tell me how to delete trash folder? or what I need to set my USB as ? not quite sure I'm understanding this part manually.

All of the settings should have been done at first install.
I would suggest doing a full reinstall to sort it out rather than fiddle and faff.
Hold off for a few hours as the Wooshbuild server host was moved last night and still having a few connection problems at present.

Back