Wooshbuild Support Thread

hmm.... i had wooshbuild v5 on and it said v6 was available so iv updated it and its put openATV on?

is that right?

No, its not right. I suspect you did not use WB config to update.
If you don't have a complete backup to flash back on then just start from fresh by downloading Basebuild.
Hope you have your line details saved.

No, its not right. I suspect you did not use WB config to update.
If you don't have a complete backup to flash back on then just start from fresh by downloading Basebuild.
Hope you have your line details saved.
Is wooshbuild not openatv???
Thought it was myself

While it runs on ATV it "sits" on top of it and gives you all the lovely front end gadgets and gizmos.

I suspect you have a raw open ATV on your box now, I mean is WooshBuild displayed anywhere?

Green > dream explorer > usr > keys > CCcam.cfg

Your line details will/should be here. If so ensure they're exactly right. If they aren't you haven't loaded the line!

Edit: this is assuming you have a C line as you're using CCcam2.3.0
yip ive done this and can see a large number of letters and numbers mixed

has anybody got a quick link to v5?..i cant get any joy with this v6 build and want to return to V5..thanks in advance

Alls well that ends well so.
I think that is the default skin for open ATV.
Yes it is. If the skin had been changed to SkyWB as advised before a settings backup was done te issue wouldn't have happened. This was clear when I made the first post about v6.

Delete the n/a as you get more and more or we can setup a leaderboard and see who can get the most.

I have sorted WB Config, I just need to test and upload.

ok guys i have now gone back and installed the v5 version imported the CCCcam using the usb cam importer and guess what still no bloody channels
iptv works so that means internet good. Any ideas on what i should do next

Hey...i would say if the free to air channels aren't working to then it's more than just a line. when you said you tried to do the v6 flash you plugged in the usb and nothing happened.if your flashing through WBconfig (over air) you should not have to do anything with your usb stick it should just stay where it is. (its only really flashing from base build that needs the usb sticks moving. maybe thats why it couldnt find a backup. What have you actually put on your usb stick to make it flash by the way Lyns?

Hi, first I tried an online update through the box (software management) and it said that it was updated and it rebooted but the box is still the same... I then went to the download section on this site & downloaded the v6 and did the whole unzip to basebuild, transferred it to my USB & then that's when I tried to put the USB in the back & nothing happened.

When I turn on the box after deep standby it's stuck on the woodhbuild v5 image.

I've seen the recent replies here saying updated v6 is ready again now, but when I go into software management and try find any updates available it's saying nothing to update?

Green button >wb configuration >back up settings >reflash wooshbuild 6.0

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back