Wooshbuild Support Thread

Thanks for your reply. My box is not sluggish. It just hangs when forwarding or rewinding. Not all the time but most of the time. Sort of random
I use wb7 with freeview skin. I'm using an old xbox 360 usb housing with a 320gb hd. Very occasionally it complains with ff and rw but in the whole its pretty much ok.

Hi all I’m new to the site, my problem is I use WooshBuild it all loads up fine and I’m watching programmes ok then the screen freezes when I try to use my remote nothing no buttons work so I have to reboot my box then it works for about 5 mins and freezes again any ideas why much appreciated

Hi all, Have a Vu+ Duo box thats been running openvix for years but I want to give Wooshbuild a try. So I downloaded the bootflasher and re-flashed my box, downloaded the file for my box from here (http://www.wooshbuild.co.uk/downloads.php) loaded it onto a usb key and thought it would be as simple as the guide says, (switched off the box) plugged the usb key and... it still boots to openvix. Any ideas why its not seeing the usb key (as I think this is the problem), tried the key front and back and tried flashing different usb keys but without success. Any help would be gretly appreciated....

Hi all, Have a Vu+ Duo box thats been running openvix for years but I want to give Wooshbuild a try. So I downloaded the bootflasher and re-flashed my box, downloaded the file for my box from here (http://www.wooshbuild.co.uk/downloads.php) loaded it onto a usb key and thought it would be as simple as the guide says, (switched off the box) plugged the usb key and... it still boots to openvix. Any ideas why its not seeing the usb key (as I think this is the problem), tried the key front and back and tried flashing different usb keys but without success. Any help would be gretly appreciated....
I only see download for Vu+ Duo2 there ...no Vu+ Duo.

I'm too having trouble flashin v7 I'm on v5 on zgemma h52s I tried updating via WB plugin,I did all the backups,reflashed but when it reboots I'm still running v5 wtf

Just flashed my Zgemma H2H with Wooshbuild V7 to fix sound issues and narration etc. Was okay for a few hours, now my line (CCcam) is starting to glitch and channels are freezing. Have had it for 5/6 months and it was perfect with what was on the box before. Any idea why this is?

I need to read more carefully next time. Wasted much of my evening buggering about. Reet now back to re-flashing my box so I can use it again. Cheers mickzer for pointing out my error.
No bother. I think Wooshman was intending to make a build for the Vu+ Duo a few pages back but it must have been put on the back burner.Keep an eye on this thread...you never know.

hi
is it possible to install the easyvpn plugin on openatv not running woosh, i have 2 boxes one with woosh one just openatv and i dont want to have to flash it again

My ZGemma Box is displaying a black line in the top left corner that extends about 2/3 of the way across the top of the screen. Any one know what it is ?
It’s specific to my box/Wooshbuild 7.002, other users of my service don’t have this “feature”

Attachments

• DCCC51B8-4080-4CEF-8DB2-06A1F29AF13C.jpeg
    DCCC51B8-4080-4CEF-8DB2-06A1F29AF13C.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 57
hi
is it possible to install the easyvpn plugin on openatv not running woosh, i have 2 boxes one with woosh one just openatv and i dont want to have to flash it again
you need wooshbuild as its wooshman who puts the vpns on for people to use if they want

My ZGemma Box is displaying a black line in the top left corner that extends about 2/3 of the way across the top of the screen. Any one know what it is ?
It’s specific to my box/Wooshbuild 7.002, other users of my service don’t have this “feature”
been said in another post while back you need to adjust your screen

Got it.... must be something in a recent build of Wooshbuild that’s very slightly different.
It’s only been a thing for me for last month or so I think.
Been running a Zgemma for ages never noticed it before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I upgraded my box from a 2s to h2.s and first thing I done was installed wooshbuild but I can no longer find cache flush. Is this no longer being used on the latest builds?

HELP!! I've just upgraded to woosh 7 which is fine. Ive then added my line via xtream editor 2.06 and "get settings" then "load" but none of my bouquets are there just the wooshbuild freeview - any ideas? thanks

its ok - ive sorted this now phew. However the bouquets are massive - anyone know how to make them smaller so you can see more future programmes?

thanks

Last edited:
I updated a zgemma 2s to woosh 7. Updated xtream editor to 2.11, the box started to freeze so after a quick search it seems the problem is with the latest version of xtream.
Is there a fix for this yet in woosh or do i need to down grade my version of xtream, if i need to roll back to earlier version of xtream does anyone have a link to it please?

I updated a zgemma 2s to woosh 7. Updated xtream editor to 2.11, the box started to freeze so after a quick search it seems the problem is with the latest version of xtream.
Is there a fix for this yet in woosh or do i need to down grade my version of xtream, if i need to roll back to earlier version of xtream does anyone have a link to it please?

Think i may have found the answer, ive changed the service type to DVB (1).Seems to have cured it

Back