Wooshbuild Support Thread

Hi,

My Box has been playing up since this morning, just got told by my provider I need to re-flash the Box.

So far have followed all the instructions, but am coming stuck when following the onscreen instructions from Basebuild. In particular, it keeps prompting up with message that "Your box is not connected to the internet", presumably you can't use the wifi dongle at this stage, so am using my ethernet instead, but still not getting anywhere. Can this not be done without the box being connected to the internet?

I believe that the 4 files you need should be on your HDD in the ZGemma folder. Put the files onto a USB and flash that way.

i`ve been on latest wooshbuild for a good few weeks now with no probs but i`ve noticed recently a good few sky channels have disappeared from the epg, all the sky movies and a good few from sports, i.e. ss1 to ss5 ....probs more besides....anyone any ideas why or how to sort it?
i`m using iptv separately but just been using the epg to have a look whats on,
thought doing crossepg might sort it but no luck.

Wooshbuild V6 has removed the dead channels from the EPG.

I think the setting can be changed in autoboquets E2 to rescan for all channels.

Failing that you can use autobouquets maker instead to do your channel scans. Press green, green, system plugins and it's in there.

Don't forget to disable or uninstall autobouques e2

Hello guys quick question can I update one of the first version wooshbuild's straight too the most recent all will it cause a few problems ?

Hi

Would it be poss to change service width in epg to accomodate the new sly sports channels

ie
Sly Sports Premier League u can only see sly sports prem

Thank You

hi guys

for some reason ab sat list is not showing all the picons for the new sly sports, is there any reason why it wouldn't, something at my end or ?

thanks

put ur line details on a usb stick format fat 32 first,stick it in front of box,press green button and use the usb cam importer.hope this helps

put ur line details on a usb stick format fat 32 first,stick it in front of box,press green button and use the usb cam importer.hope this helps

i dont use a line any more, im using iptv but use ab with echannelizer for the sat list, i updated ab the new sly sports chans are there but some are missing the picons

thanks

quick question mate, would you have any idea why on my epg using iptv it says recording when i have nothing set to record

when i click info on the zgemma remote it says recording in the top left

You need to do a software update
Menu
Setup
Software management
Software update
OK

Wait............
Green to update
Etc........

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Back