Wooshbuild Support Thread

Have you gone into menu I think it's called Mount's in system setting and try loading HDD that way I don't know if it on on wooshbuild v6 but mine mounted ok when reflashed my box to v6 of wooshbuild

Have you gone into menu I think it's called Mount's in system setting and try loading HDD that way I don't know if it on on wooshbuild v6 but mine mounted ok when reflashed my box to v6 of wooshbuild

Yep tried it that way. Nothing appears in there. Just the coloured buttons at the bottom.

Woosh updated the h2h its at the bottom of the last page. Could this fix the problem. Not got the h2h to check but a quick reflash would soon tell you

Hi! Recently I had loss of channels on Zgemma H1 box. so I re-flashed it with Wooshbuild V5 as before. But now when I tried to put the line (still six months to go) from USB via "USB Cam Importer", the message keeps coming up in blue background saying "There are no cam files on USB Drives" asking underneath for copying the CCCam.cgf on to the USB. I can see the copied line on the USB on my computer. Its the same file i have entered before without any problem. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong please! Thx

Hi! Recently I had loss of channels on Zgemma H1 box. so I re-flashed it with Wooshbuild V5 as before. But now when I tried to put the line (still six months to go) from USB via "USB Cam Importer", the message keeps coming up in blue background saying "There are no cam files on USB Drives" asking underneath for copying the CCCam.cgf on to the USB. I can see the copied line on the USB on my computer. Its the same file i have entered before without any problem. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong please! Thx

Just wondering if you have read and followed @FoxMan 's excellent guide :-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/umihn162y9pcmxq/Basic User Guide v2.pdf?dl=0

You question/problem must be one of the most common posted on this forum, hence there are literally hundreds of answers with solutions offered.
A 5 second search may well prove more useful to you than posting and having to wait for a reply that may or may not be pertinent to your problem.

In other words, what I'm saying is, why not try and help yourself, it could be a lot quicker in the long run.

PS. While I see that you have the zGemma H1 and this thread is within a H.2s forum I would think that a lot of the advice here would be relevant anyway.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble with cross epg not downloading and not populating epg? When I run it from the plugin it flashes up with starting download for a nano second then goes to loading data but I have an empty epg.
Also tried it from menu/setup/cross epg/download now and it is the same.
Deleted epg via WBConfig, deleted lamedb and lamedb5, run ABE2 nit scan.

Anyone else having trouble with cross epg not downloading and not populating epg? When I run it from the plugin it flashes up with starting download for a nano second then goes to loading data but I have an empty epg.
Also tried it from menu/setup/cross epg/download now and it is the same.
Deleted epg via WBConfig, deleted lamedb and lamedb5, run ABE2 nit scan.

Dont delete lamedb thats the issue. in service searching do an automatic scan then try crossepg

Back