WooshBuild v2 - H2S & H2H OpenATV 5.1 Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Wooshman, wiped everything clean and tried again, no joy.. I get error..creating hardlink to time shift failed,
and it says make sure formatted to EXT2 or EXT3 the USB I'm using is fat32 as you asked, I did not have this error downloading your last build,
can you please help? Thanks again

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 AM ----------

Nicnic....Delete all previous info on the USB and reformat and start again from scratch.
This eliminates the possibility of any of the missing/corrupt files stopping the new flash.
Morning Wooshman, wiped everything clean and tried again, no joy.. I get error..creating hardlink to time shift failed,
and it says make sure formatted to EXT2 or EXT3 the USB I'm using is fat32 as you asked, I did not have this error downloading your last build,
can you please help? Thanks again
lve not done factory reset....what do you think?

Last edited:
orning Wooshman, wiped everything clean and tried again, no joy.. I get error..creating hardlink to time shift failed,
and it says make sure formatted to EXT2 or EXT3 the USB I'm using is fat32 as you asked

The fat32 USB stick is for flashing the box. Once done, you need to either insert the same usb stick or insert a different USB stick and start at step 1 of the instructions which initialises (formats) the stick as needed by the box.

Once done you can then carry on through the instructions step by step.

Although tested several times I am just flashing my box with the downloaded fie you downloaded to check it is all OK.

---------- Post Merged at 12:02 PM ----------

I have just flashed my box with the same image file you have and there are no issues with it. I think you must have missed a step out somewhere or in step 5 selected the wrong location for timeshift.

Last edited:
I have it all working now & many thanks to all that helped me along the way.
I had put the full wusman build in the folder & not separated it so that is where i was going wrong.
now to install new cable so i can use both feeds & record

orning Wooshman, wiped everything clean and tried again, no joy.. I get error..creating hardlink to time shift failed,
and it says make sure formatted to EXT2 or EXT3 the USB I'm using is fat32 as you asked

The fat32 USB stick is for flashing the box. Once done, you need to either insert the same usb stick or insert a different USB stick and start at step 1 of the instructions which initialises (formats) the stick as needed by the box.

Once done you can then carry on through the instructions step by step.

Although tested several times I am just flashing my box with the downloaded fie you downloaded to check it is all OK.

---------- Post Merged at 12:02 PM ----------

I have just flashed my box with the same image file you have and there are no issues with it. I think you must have missed a step out somewhere or in step 5 selected the wrong location for timeshift.

Hi Wooshman, I got your PM and I responded could you please come back to me asapp
cheers nicnicxx

Anybody got this working with the H2H ?

My system crashes when Autobouqetmaker searches channels for Virgin - shortly after... anybody got it working?

quick question and if its a daft one just say lol

Can this be done buy using the Vix system as i like to do again but in Vix if poss

quick question and if its a daft one just say lol

Can this be done buy using the Vix system as i like to do again but in Vix if poss

Not a silly question if you don't know the answer.

Vix is different to OpenATV.

sucmnsee has a vix image which is like this one but you will need to download that and follow his instructions for that.

ive got woosh on box looks great but when trying to set region to granada custom it part scans then blue screens saying error so has to restart , so im stuck with meridan south is there a fix as have done as per instructions thanks.

regards.. above done it by pressing the// Green button -> OK button -> Menu button... but in quick succession that's what i was doing wrong pushing them too slow then options come up pick scan then exit ,,

Last edited:
ive got woosh on box looks great but when trying to set region to granada custom it part scans then blue screens saying error so has to restart , so im stuck with meridan south is there a fix as have done as per instructions thanks.

regards.. above done it by pressing the// Green button -> OK button -> Menu button... but in quick succession that's what i was doing wrong pushing them too slow then options come up pick scan then exit ,,

So are you all sorted now?

Hi guys newby here. I'm thinking of getting a zgemma H.2S and would like to set it up before I get a paid server deal. My questions are is this the image i will have to install on the box before
It will be ready for me to add the paid server I will be using a VM cable connection or is there more to it than just adding the image before i find a server.

Sorry if this question is in the wrong place.

Hi guys newby here. I'm thinking of getting a zgemma H.2S and would like to set it up before I get a paid server deal. My questions are is this the image i will have to install on the box before
It will be ready for me to add the paid server I will be using a VM cable connection or is there more to it than just adding the image before i find a server.

Sorry if this question is in the wrong place.
Well i have little to no knowledge about whether it is the only image you can use but it is the one i used followed instructions to the letter and have had my box running for a couple weeks no problems to report i did have a line to put in batch installed but you could ftp a line in later

hi

I m using this woosh build but prefer the XMLTV im looking for this in the downloads section but cant find it. I only did a box the other day and it was there.

It is in plugins, extensions - or normally is lol.

Taken from Kiddac's orginal guide:
Menu … Plugins…Download Plugins… Extensions xmltvimport(1.0+git95)
followed by…
xmltvimport-rytec(20150407-r0)

Then to activate.
Menu… Setup… EPG… XMLTV-importer
Chooseyour settings
Press Sources (blue button)
Choose Satmate orRytec (I use Rytec)

Press Manual (yellow button). Load data (thiswill take some time)

I am not at my box at the moment so can't confirm it is there for you, sorry. Someone else will be able to though.

tried that plugins download go to extensions no rytec no xmltv. its strange

Have you looked in remove plugins? Is it in there? If not seeif an over the air update brings it back, unless you already have.

I should be able to get to my box in about 10 mins.

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ----------

I have just checked and it is available on mine Konan and I run the same build as everyone else.

i was . all working fine then just tuned box off on its own , ,i can't get it back on would i have to reflash your image again, as i would delete my line ,, , box just has a red light on??
any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back