1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wooshbuild v5 image

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Billy2424, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Billy2424

Billy2424 Member

Hi,

I am trying to download oscam in the install softcam area of the image but when I press blue button to install it says "packing list getting softcams" and then the page just stays blank and there is nothing to download.

could anyone help please??

2. djgarf

djgarf TK Veteran

Try green button from main TV screen then green button again then select the softcam feed then select the cam you want

3. Billy2424

Billy2424 Member

Hi m8, tried green button but it says its loading the list of cams and then goes blank

cheers

4. djgarf

djgarf TK Veteran

Hmm.
    Just tried the softcam feed and its working here, are you sure your box has a working internet connection?

5. Billy2424

Billy2424 Member

Yeah, I have mgcamd working on the box, I just wanted to try oscam, is oscam better??
    I might reflash the image and try again.

cheers

6. Patch1

Patch1 Member

Edit - .Posted in wrong section ??

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  7. mbath

mbath TK Veteran Forum Supporter

You should check with your supplier if they support the use of oscam. Oscam is beneficial if you have 2 lines as it will automatically pick the best line when clearing channels. Or it's used for boxes where ccam or mgcamd can't be used.

8. Billy2424

Billy2424 Member

where should it be posted??

thanks

9. mrtweaks

mrtweaks Member

"Is OSCAM Better?" I have 2 running oscam and it has helped our viewing loads but I have one with just one line and rarely have a problem with that one? Sometimes it is luck?

10. Billy2424

Billy2424 Member

If you just have one line is it just the same as mgcamd??

thanks

11. mbath

mbath TK Veteran Forum Supporter

I'm yet to see any benefit. As said check with your supplier. You don't want to get cut off.

12. Billy2424

Billy2424 Member

Ok m8, thanks for the reply, much appreciated.