Would wind make box freeze

Svoz

Box was working fine today seems to freeze although it's windy where been still since set up or is freezing always a line issue internet not that quick here 1.6 download 0.5 upload any ideas much appreciated svoz

I guess wind could make it freeze so could rain and a poor internet speed and the usage of wifi and an overloaded server..

Try on a calm day using a wired connection, if it is playing up with the line you have, try a test line form here, if that still plays up I would hazard a guess that your internet speed is the issue

Thanks for help some p channels are ok some well glitchey I'm running on hard line can I do test from this site & how I only started 3 days ago & learnt loads from all you guys thanks again

if the wind blew your dish out of alignment I think it would cause you to not receive all channels,
go straight for another test line as that could rule out the server being an issue if its still glitchy, but if the test line is not glitchy then its a server issue

Seems to have been wind dish was vibrating last night wind dropped fine today thanks for all your help & advice

Seems to have been wind dish was vibrating last night wind dropped fine today thanks for all your help & advice

Goto the fta channels and check the snr on that channel, bbc1 hd should be high 80's if not 90's if its way below then your dish has moved. A little tweak will sort you before you go buying new lines or being bombarded with tests/ process of elimination/ then a new test line if all else fails

Goto the fta channels and check the snr on that channel, bbc1 hd should be high 80's if not 90's if its way below then your dish has moved. A little tweak will sort you before you go buying new lines or being bombarded with tests/ process of elimination/ then a new test line if all else fails

How do I check the snr is that signal still learning

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

Checked it found it both tuners 70 so maybe a tweet required

Back