Wrong channel numbers

didenno

Hi
This has probably already been asked and i apologise in advance but i cant see the wood for the trees

I have sucmnsee installed on my zgemma h2s and as i am new to all this i have always resolved any issues with the help of you more experienced members.

Some of my channel numbers are wrong, like 101 is showing bbc2 HD. I have seen the fix for wooshbuild but how can i fix this on mine please

085012a425d6760cf9f1e53eb3ddfc66.jpg

Thank you "dsayers2014" for your advice, i ddnt need to reflash as the first option sorted my issue and i now have BBC ONE HD on channel 101

I always knew i could count on techkings members to help resolve my issue [emoji1303]

Hi, back again with same discussion only this time its for a friend
She has zgemma 2s with openvix installed and was having same issue as me regarding channels no's wrong as explained in my earlier posts
I have swapped sky uk xml file and changed provider to east midlands custom and changed sky uk swap channels to yes in autobouquetmaker providers settings
I then deleted bouquets and rescanned then restarted box
All got sorted apart from itv is central west HD instead of east midlands HD

4b1bfb769c90eebf3579db77f84a3cb2.jpg
75aaa3ddeae4b1a0e5b7d5f1a0b45f74.jpg

All got sorted apart from itv is central west HD instead of east midlands HD

Is there an East Midlands HD? I'm in East Mids and I get Central West too, I just assumed that it's because ABM is set to put HD channels first and that's nearest.

No there is no East Midlands HD as of yet as these are the only regional itv hd channels available.

342910d6cf45b62125b7dd53c09a83c9.jpg

In order to get east midlands in 103 i would suggest deleting the line in the swap of the xml file where it swaps 103 with 178 and that way 103 will be your proper regional version of itv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the EM region and we dont have an ITV Central EAST HD channel. There is an itv central east on channel 178 but it is just SD, that is all that is available. It's nothing to do with these boxes/builds etc, its the same on sky etc

Ok thank you for the info, i guess she will have to put up with west midlands local news

Thanks for all your help guys, its much appreciated

Back