Wrong news location

I’m been shown itv news from the midlands when I’m in Teesside,
I’ve got net id set to 00010 in providers and tuner config
Anyone have any ideas

Yea it was working but I’ve changed build and now I’m having these problems HD is anglia but SD is Granada
So still wrong as I need north east

HD having a different region is normal, ie my local news is ITV Central East but ITV doesn't broadcast that in HD so our regional ITV HD channel is ITV Central West so I wouldn't worry about the HD channel being wrong. I remember on Sky people was getting ITV Central West HD when they lived in the South west.

As for the SD channel, is the news shown actually Granada or Tyne Tees? the epg may say Granada when the actual program shown is Tyne Tees.

if you know anyone local to you on cable, check what ITV channel they get on their VM box, you will probably find its the same as yours. I

Yea it was working but I’ve changed build and now I’m having these problems HD is anglia but SD is Granada
So still wrong as I need north east
You said earlier in the build thread 'I had a different build on the box it was displaying the wrong news also' which contradicts what you said above, was it OK on the previous build or not?

You said earlier in the build thread 'I had a different build on the box it was displaying the wrong news also' which contradicts what you said above, was it OK on the previous build or not?
It was fine on iPab but then on whooshbuild and grogbuild I’m having these problems

Press the EPG button and then use the NEXT button to move across to the 'Local' bouquet, do you see an alternative ITV channel?

OK was a thought, what do you get if you change to channel 870 ?

My local bouquet looks like:
local_bouquet.jpg

If I type in 870 it takes me to the preview page, then in local I just get the bbc ones and a bbc 2,
Looks like after a few updates to abm I’ve got local itv news on standard definition then the hd definition is still itv anglia

Back