X.E 3.0.6 Issues

Strange - in that case I wonder if it might have something to do with your ISP blocking it. Somebody with more experience might be able to help further.

it could be my ISP blocking it. Am not sure at all. Just checked my VOD isn't working either. Just a black screen when I pick any movie

mine is sky as well
Have you disabled the Shield?

On Sky Broadband you must disable Sly Shield, to do so please follow these steps.
1. Go to Sky Broadband Shield if the webpage just takes you to the main sky page, just google "Sky Shield"
2. Hit the Sign In button
3. For some bizarre reason, Sly may forward you to the Sky.com home page, if it does, then reload Sky Broadband Shield
4. You will now see a page that says "activate Sky Shield", this does NOT mean your sky shield is off
5. Click active Sky Shield
6. Sky Shield is likely set to "suitable for everyone" or "teens and older", to disable it set it to "suitable for adults only" and click save.

I went to my service provider and he has given me a 24 hour trial on the android app and it works perfectly well. So the issue is definitely not with the provider or with Sky Shield. At least I am narrowing down the possibilities

I went to my service provider and he has given me a 24 hour trial on the android app and it works perfectly well. So the issue is definitely not with the provider or with Sky Shield. At least I am narrowing down the possibilities
Have you asked him to give your line a kick are you running vpn on your box

if its working on the app does that not mean that my line is okay and that its an other issue that is causing the problem. I do not have a VPN

Back