xbmc addons

andyc77

Hi guys, i currently have xbmc running on my laptop which i plug into my tv via hdmi if i want to watch something on it.

I only have a few addons at present as i am quite new to it and was wondering if people could recommend a few more to keep me going.

Thanks

Andy

P.S. sorry if this has been asked before.

Movies. Genesis , phoenix , Istreams
sport. AAA, MK sports , digitele ,
TV series . Orora tv.
other apps ,
films . Showbox .
football. Modbro

iv'e a vu duo 2 and my genesis is very slow it takes 5 mins just to open a link
is there a fix for this?

Thanks

T8 as in android box? Are the android boxes any good? Been looking at them for a while and never been sure whether i'd be better off running xbmc on my laptop or an android box

im pretty much in the same boat as you am new to all this and also looking for good apps. think i have most apps that i need but may be missing some.

Movies and TV shows
Genesis: for me this is the best app by miles, most of the streams work, there is a wide range of movies and tv shows, and normally a few streams to choose from with option of sd or hd. very good add on
phoenix: this add on seems great but in my experience can be a little unpredictable. seems to chop and change a bit but when working has great range of movies including hd and also 3d movies tv shows and live tv channels.
cartoon hd extra: recenlty recommended this and seems to work good with a good range of movies and tv to choose from, you can choose what quality too watch stream in depending what versions are available 720p 1080p etc. havent used it alot but had a quick check and defo seems worth getting.
movies hd: doesnt seem to have the depth of other addons but have a watched a few films on here and the quality of picture and stream was good with no problems.think there mayt be a few broken links on this though if i remember correctly.
cliq.been having problems with this one recently but when working is another good app for movies and tv. not sure if its me having problems or problem with the addon itself but worth a try.
ororo.tv more movies and tv shows again just got this working recently and havent really tried it yet but the more the merrier the way i see it. might find something on one of these apps either in better quality than another or just find things that not on others. always good to have a few options to check for specific films and programs
1channel: movies and tv shows, anothewr i just fixed yesterday. needed to change the domain address for this one
navi-x tbh i hate this app, seems very unorganised and all over the place and an awful lot of the links dont work. but it does have movies tv shows as well as live tv channels and sports. loads of people recommend and swear by it but for me i havent had the best results using this but can be another good back up.
vdub25:this addon is for live tv and sports and things again just recently added this and havent tried it but seems to be well recomended
robin hood peoples list again for live tv schannels and i havent used it but again seems well recommended by community. think this features lists made up from the community so lots of different options to try i think.
sports devil: live sports streams havent tried meant to be good
offside streams: live sport streams havent tried meant to be good

hope this helps you a little, as ive said i am new to this myself and am just figuring a lot of this out but from my experience genesis and phoenix are a must. i think the more the merrier as long as you have got add ons that work you will not be stuck to find things you want to watch wether its movies tv shows or live tv channels.

when i use Cartoon HD it tells me my G streamer plugin is not available for some tv show, but them other tv shows on the list work ok!! any solution?
ive got a vu+solo2 with VIX

im not sure sorry i just use kodi on windows laptop and have only just started using in the last few weeks. maybe just trying searching google for a fix or video for help

Back