'XBMC Launcher' Plugin

redhot2k4

Hi all,

I'm running Kodidirect on OpenVix at the moment and it's pretty awful!

I've seen some videos on youtube of a plugin called 'XBMC Launcher' and this looks much better, the gui is the same as the normal computer version of xbmc (gotham).

Just wondering if anyone has got this running on a zgemma star yet? I think the plugin may only work on OpenATV but if it does it might tempt me to switch from OpenVix.

Can anyone confirm it works?

Here's a video of it running on a Vu+ box - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCkAQvZAbU

Cheers

Last edited:
Just get an Amazon fire stick and side load Lodi onto it much faster and you can add whatever addons you want and light years quicker. Trying to use Lodi on these boxes is just way too slow

---------- Post Merged at 11:58 AM ----------

Just get an Amazon fire stick and side load kodi onto it much faster and you can add whatever addons you want and light years quicker. Trying to use Lodi on these boxes is just way too slow

Can you explain, what you mean about side loading Kodi? Would like to get Kodi on my LX2, of at all possible?

Not sure about lx2 but kodi for zgemma is poor I just use kodi on galaxy s5 and screen mirror to TV genesis idoesn't have a good collection so I use navi X.

Back