XBMC Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

S3an1711

Hi could someone please help me, I have just got XBMC X86 for my Galaxy Tablet 3. I am trying to get all UK Channels on it and also movies and anything else is a bonus, if anyone has anything please help. Thanks

Hi could someone please help me, I have just got XBMC X86 for my Galaxy Tablet 3. I am trying to get all UK Channels on it and also movies and anything else is a bonus, if anyone has anything please help. Thanks
you will need to install fusion in xbmc it has a config wizard that installs all the add-ons that are popular. youtube is your friend with plenty of tutorials on how to configure xbmc/kodi.

---------- Post Merged at 04:25 PM ----------

bit of bad language but this is what your looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tk81t4sxUI

Thanks llofty5 i have installed it but the main ones i want have a big red X when i try to install it and they wont install. I have android version 4.4.2 if any one knows which one i actually need thanks.

Thanks llofty5 i have installed it but the main ones i want have a big red X when i try to install it and they wont install. I have android version 4.4.2 if any one knows which one i actually need thanks.
try installing the andoid ARM version instead of X86. that should load ok.

Back