Xbmc tm nano se streaming

hopscotty

Hi, my mate just bought an android box that has various apps on it including an xbmc piece of software. I'm curious to know whether this xbmc app can be used on my tm nano se, it runs the latest vix image and everything else is great, but this xbmc app would be great for streaming movies as it seems to give access to better movies etc, unlike my current Netflix and amazon etc. Any help would be appreciated as i don't wanna brick my box.

Never used that box so dont know. If you want XBMC (Called Kodi now though) you can install it on a PC or you can buy a decent android box from amazon/eBay for £50-£70

Yeah thanks guys, after spending most of my Sunday getting to grips with it, I eventually managed to get it up and running. I changed from xbmc installation to the kodidirect extention via the given plugin made available in the technomate menu. Its worth noting that I had to use a usb stick to make it happen as the internal memory on the box wasn't enough to get things up and running. I've now started installing addons, sports devil and genesis. I can confirm that the genesis app is great for movies and I've currently got access to great titles. The only downside is choosing between the multitude of files associated with your given choice of movie, but once you select the right format suited for your tv it's a great watch. I can gladly say godbye to my flimsy netflix account, lol. Over an out,,,, ps pm me if your having bother setting it up, i'm running vix apollo on a tm nano se.

Back