xbox games back up

ste74

hi, why do some xbox back up games work and some dont ? someone said try heating up just a little is this true ?

Not an introduction so moved to the relevant forum. HiTeck

#1 reason for playability issues is cheap blank media.

Try using a good solid blank dual layer dvd for your backups, like Verbatims.

ive not got any backup for our xboxs but people that i know do use dual layer and verbatims disks
Are you backing up games yourself or someone else if so tell them they are not working!

Verbs are most recommended, but again this could be a firmware issue. What you will need to do is burn the game on 2 differant discs, 1 verb one other, better use a 'wave 5 or 6' game.
If 1 plays other dont then its media issue, if both dont, firmware issue

If you get yourself the 360 waves patcher or burn the activate.iso onto the first layer of a dual layer disc then you wont have any problems at all. give us a clue on what game you are trying to use which doesnt work and then the name of a game that does work so i can compare the wave type and see what the best step to go by. if you dont play online with them then the wave patcher is the best way to go without having to update the xbox dvd firmware again.

If you get yourself the 360 waves patcher or burn the activate.iso onto the first layer of a dual layer disc then you wont have any problems at all. give us a clue on what game you are trying to use which doesnt work and then the name of a game that does work so i can compare the wave type and see what the best step to go by. if you dont play online with them then the wave patcher is the best way to go without having to update the xbox dvd firmware again.

Granted would work, as long as your firmware supports the activate iso. Not all firmware supports this feature.

Back