xc plugin afer vpn set up on router

Ive just added a vpn through ipvanish to my router all works fine, but i have a problem that my xc plugin needs a box reboot every morning , it worked fine before i added vpn. Is there something i need to change in network adapter settings? im running a zgemma h2s wooshbuild atv 6 . thanks in advance.

No sure about the fix but I've just set my router to auto restart every morning at 4am and all is good

Sent from my thor using Tapatalk

thanks paul, will try this. I've got 2 routers my isp one and a vpn off that, so I need to restart the isp one every morning?

Mines been working good with Pia vpn on a Asus router but last night the vpn stopped and says authentication error?

Hi if I'm with an iptv sub and i go for vpn would that be something the iptv automatically sort out or is this something i would need to do myself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi if I'm with an iptv sub and i go for vpn would that be something the iptv automatically sort out or is this something i would need to do myself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I know some providers don't like you using a vpn but some are OK with it as long as you tell them first so they can alter the settings

Back