XE 3.0.6 issue - Import bouquets working but EPG will not import

nmcrae

Hi all.

Seems to have an issue where the import of EPG is stuck on 0 events? zgemma i55plus box

What are the steps to troubleshoot this? I also tried to import again, i get this error

Picon path does not exists?
Workspace path does not exisits?

I have tried a clean install of woosbuild and openatv, same result. Same service with the i55 box (not plus, it works fine)

I have a USB installed.

How do I see where this is installed?

Inside XE it says

workspace /etc/enigma2

picon /usr/share/enigma2

For your hdd go to setup/system/storage devices and initialisation to initialise your hdd.For epg if you go to menu/setup/epg/settings and check epg is set to your hdd or usb and not internal flash. The folders in XE are preset so nothing to change there.

For your hdd go to setup/system/storage devices and initialisation to initialise your hdd.For epg if you go to menu/setup/epg/settings and check epg is set to your hdd or usb and not internal flash. The folders in XE are preset so nothing to change there.

This has been done, its still the same.

Just ask your provider for username password server url and port number from m3u and use Jedi xtream bouquet maker better than xtream editor

Not sure,no space left points to hdd or flash .Never had any issues with XE tbh. Is your image up to date ATV6.2 and are you using the latest Wooshbuild infinity. You could try whar baz suggested if your supplier uses m3u but my suppliers XE doesn't allow m3u now. I use Open Atv without builds so not sure if it could be the build you are using.

Not sure,no space left points to hdd or flash .Never had any issues with XE tbh. Is your image up to date ATV6.2 and are you using the latest Wooshbuild infinity. You could try whar baz suggested if your supplier uses m3u but my suppliers XE doesn't allow m3u now. I use Open Atv without builds so not sure if it could be the build you are using.
I sent a code when I used it did nothing but freeze told him he sent full m3u and I just took details from it

I sent a code when I used it did nothing but freeze told him he sent full m3u and I just took details from it
I used to use suls with m3u tbh and it worked well but my supplier stopped using m3u as people were abusing it. The new one I am on is flawless tbh ,he said it uses APi line instead of m3u and touch wood not had any issues yet. Holding my breath lol

Did you manage to find a fix for this? I'm setting up a box for a friend and can't get the EPG working. Double checked the EPG settings and XE settings and they both match what's on my box which works fine. Reflashed the box numerous times, only difference between the two is I'm running a H5.2TC with open atv 6.2, my mate's box is an i55 plus running open atv 6.3.

just got a i55 plus and have the same issue. Does anyone have a fix for importing epg using xe downloader?
seems to only affect the i55s

Hi bud, I'm using 3.08 and having the exact same issues as the others. Never had this problem before, but first i55 plus I've used. Can't be a coincidence that they are they are all i55 plus boxes.

Have you pressed yellow waited till done then pressed blue to download and install epg and has your provider assigned epg in his xe account

Yes to all - it's deffo something with the box setup. It has an SD card slot so going to try that next to see if it's a SD card/USB issue. Very weird.

What are your settings on xe these are mine
Settings for xtream editor
Work space set media/hdd
Auto plugin update enable
Auto import enable
In deep standby skip imports
Import bouquets every hour disble
Start import after boot up enable
Always reload vod when opening enable
Disable vod plugin NO
Iptv player 40097
Vod player 40097
Import epg enable
Import picon enable
Picon location media/hdd
TV archive offset 0

I'm in the middle of reflashing, but looking down them they were all the same except Picon location - this was usr/... which gave a fault (couldn't find location). media/hdd gave a workspace error. This is why I'm thinking there must be a problem with the storage. The USB stick works fine, and was initialised fine, but it's problematic with XE. I'm hoping it's down to the SD Card slot which the i55 plus boxes have. I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Back