XEEV Playlist

BeardedKing

Hi All,

I'm currently using XEEV for myself but I've got a couple of family members and friends that are looking to use IPTV and they want their playlists exactly like mine.

I spent hours upon hours cleaning my playlist up the way I like it, updating the channel names, re-ordering and deleting some channels and updating the picons and I don't fancy doing it each family member.

I currently pay for Gold on XEEV and don't see an option on how to backup the playlist or restore it? Do I need the Pro version for that???

Thanks!

I thought you made a template based on your playlist then use that template for other users?

It's been a while since I played about with XE

Yes as Bazz said you make a template then you can add family members to it.

Iptv editor is better. You can do it in a few mintues and you get a app

Hi All,

I'm currently using XEEV for myself but I've got a couple of family members and friends that are looking to use IPTV and they want their playlists exactly like mine.

I spent hours upon hours cleaning my playlist up the way I like it, updating the channel names, re-ordering and deleting some channels and updating the picons and I don't fancy doing it each family member.

I currently pay for Gold on XEEV and don't see an option on how to backup the playlist or restore it? Do I need the Pro version for that???

Thanks!
Yeah pro then can great template and share

App? Is it not just a web player?
Nope. Xeev is good. But takes too long. I could do a playlist add missing logos ,epg etc in about 15 mintues on IPTV editor.

Yes it dose have a app. You create one playlist. And it will handle xclogins, enigma,and mag. 1 yearly price dependent on your needs. And add any movie or sereis info and covers.

Iptv editor app. But you must have iuse iptv editor template its not free

https://bit.ly/3H8h17g

Last edited:
Hi All,

Thanks!
Hi,

I just read your sentences not and I discovered that you can really help me out with your experience.

I have been using Xeaio plugin on Enigma2 box with XEEV code for the past 6 year now. I have been with the same provider since then. My provider just couldn't provide me service anymore since last month. I have been looking for another provider since then but haven't got a provider that could offer me XEEV playlist code. And my family is used to it cos its just so straight forward to use.

I will appreciateif you could take me through how its been done to create playlist on XEEV playlist editor .

Cheers.

Hi,

I just read your sentences not and I discovered that you can really help me out with your experience.

I have been using Xeaio plugin on Enigma2 box with XEEV code for the past 6 year now. I have been with the same provider since then. My provider just couldn't provide me service anymore since last month. I have been looking for another provider since then but haven't got a provider that could offer me XEEV playlist code. And my family is used to it cos its just so straight forward to use.

I will appreciateif you could take me through how its been done to create playlist on XEEV playlist editor .

Cheers.
Why not just ask for a new provider in the iptv request thread.
Mention that you want to use xeev on an enigma box and they will explain what you need to do

If using xeev I would probably look at using Bouquet Maker Xtream (Or Jedi Maker Xtream) for your live tv and use Xstreamity for your Vod,Tv Series and catchup as it is much better than xeev. You just need your m3u details which if you have an XE sub and you have a panel you will have access to your m3u details.

If using xeev I would probably look at using Bouquet Maker Xtream (Or Jedi Maker Xtream) for your live tv and use Xstreamity for your Vod,Tv Series and catchup as it is much better than xeev. You just need your m3u details which if you have an XE sub and you have a panel you will have access to your m3u details.
Thank you for the explanation. I will appreciate more explanation, please. I'm confused on how to divide the m3u details into all these Plugins

Thank you for the explanation. I will appreciate more explanation, please. I'm confused on how to divide the m3u details into all these Plugins

You just copy your m3u details to each plugin. You can use bouquet maker for your live tv and disable vod in that plugin and use xstreamity for your Vod,Tv series and catchup. I and others have posted full instructions for both plugins if you search the posts.

Install jedimaker from plugins menu via your remote.
Install xtreamity the same way.
Once they are installed you can copy/paste your m3u into playlists.txt file
You'll find this in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder

You can then tell xtreamity plugin to use the same playlists.txt file as jedi

Thank you so much. Can you kindly introduce me to a good IPTV service provider?

Thank you so much. Can you kindly introduce me to a good IPTV service provider?
No sorry.
You can request in the iptv request thread, make sure you ask for m3u for jedimaker plugin.
Take several tests over a few days until you find one you are happy with then take a short sub for a month or so before buying a year

No sorry.
You can request in the iptv request thread, make sure you ask for m3u for jedimaker plugin.
Take several tests over a few days until you find one you are happy with then take a short sub for a month or so before buying a year
ok. thanks

Hello,

I have successfully did it as you stated but it not showing EPG. could kindly advise please.

Thank you

Hello,

I have successfully did it as you stated but it not showing EPG. could kindly advise please.

Thank you
When you are setting up the bouquets in jedimaker settings page, there is an option to 'use provider epg' make sure you set this to enable or yes.
Then when you go to epgimporter and click blue for sources, your iptv provider will be listed, click this and put a green tick in it, save, then import epg

When you are setting up the bouquets in jedimaker settings page, there is an option to 'use provider epg' make sure you set this to enable or yes.
Then when you go to epgimporter and click blue for sources, your iptv provider will be listed, click this and put a green tick in it, save, then import epg
Thanks for your quick response.

I can't find epgimporter in the download plugin section, and I never downloaded it before. I can only see epgexport and epgrefresh

Thanks for your quick response.

I can't find epgimporter in the download plugin section, and I never downloaded it before. I can only see epgexport and epgrefresh
It's already installed.
You don't look in download plugins, just click green button once and epgimporter will be there

Back