Xpeed LX2 Recording Problem

mk1982

Got setup with a new Xpeed LX2 recently. Everything working ok apart from recording.

When I set a channel to record, I can't watch any encrpyted channels, just get a black screen until the recording has stopped. I've got 2 feeds into the box and the FTA channels work when something is recording, just nothing on the sports/movies etc.

Hoping it's just a setting that needs changing but I'm losing the will to live changing everything for it to keep doing the same thing.

Any one got any ideas?

Cheers

Got setup with a new Xpeed LX2 recently. Everything working ok apart from recording.

When I set a channel to record, I can't watch any encrpyted channels, just get a black screen until the recording has stopped. I've got 2 feeds into the box and the FTA channels work when something is recording, just nothing on the sports/movies etc.

Hoping it's just a setting that needs changing but I'm losing the will to live changing everything for it to keep doing the same thing.

Any one got any ideas?

Cheers

What version of cccam are you using? I think you should be using version 2.3 for multi tuner decryption. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

Any one got any ideas?

Cheers

Do any of the tuners have a loop out? check you have put feed into correct tuner on box.LNB IN not loop out..Just a thought.

Cheers everyone. It was the version of cccam.

To be fair I thought I had the latest version of it, probably just trying to run before I can walk getting it all installed, have read all tutorials but things just stopped sinking in after a certain point and I was going a bit cross eyed.

Anyway problem solved. Cheers again.

Back