Xstreamity install guide enigma2

I’m using zgemma hs2 mate was flash about a year ago running wooshbuild
Wooshbuild isn't an image, it's a build.
The image has a number, 6.1 or 6.2 etc, go to menu, information, about and find out which image is in use.

If you've already installed it, it won't appear in the downloadable plugins menu.

If you haven't installed it, you'll find it in plugins>green>extensions

Thanks for the help people I’ve Just updated to 6.3 and xstreamity is on the plugin list what build do you recommend grogbuild or wooshbuild?

Thanks for the help people I’ve Just updated to 6.3 and xstreamity is on the plugin list what build do you recommend grogbuild or wooshbuild?
Wooshbuild isn't supported now, whichever one you decide to go for won't be updated any longer as they are both using atv 6.4 and that isn't supported by openatv after the end of this month.

Because it won't be supported doesn't mean it won't work, but any newer plugins etc won't be available.
The newest stable image is 7.2 but you can't use Grogbuild or wooshbuild on that

6.3 is out of date and no longer supported now,you would be better flashing a more up to date image,blue button,flash online and choose from 6.4,7.0,7.1,7.2.
7.2 is latest build,just keep it simple and use plugins you need and add a good skin.
H2s is getting old now and doesn't support hevc 265 streams.

Most of these earlier zgemma boxes will become redundant once support finally stops unless people are willing to learn to install new software from scratch. Most python 2 plugins are no longer supported and older pre built images will cease to function.

Back