xtream editor and openatv 7.2

geb789

i have flashed my xgemma h9s with openatv 7.2 and xtream editor 3.2.7, my line works ok but i have no epg after pressing blue button is there another plugin i need to download? epgimport doesn't show in installed list

thanks

i have flashed my xgemma h9s with openatv 7.2 and xtream editor 3.2.7, my line works ok but i have no epg after pressing blue button is there another plugin i need to download? epgimport doesn't show in installed list

thanks
I Flashed 4Zgemmas With. 7.2 And Then Install Xtream Editor Plugin Got Code Of This Site
All Working

thanks
I never use XE personally i think the epg depends on the supplier.

Thought as much
Well there you go I honestly thought xtream editor was for security :smiley: and also when you loaded your provider details in the you could edit epg to add epg_id to ones that were missing and cant remember know tried it pehaps twice on trial. But not for me .

Well there you go I honestly thought xtream editor was for security :smiley: and also when you loaded your provider details in the you could edit epg to add epg_id to ones that were missing and cant remember know tried it pehaps twice on trial. But not for me .
Never used XE tends to be used on E2 boxes by providers who are not familier with the software.

thanks for the quick replies to my question, did as pabloescaban suggested and epg has now imported with no problem, after flashing box with xe3.1.1.1 it has now updated to 3.2.7
When Asked Use V3 If You Say Yes Line Details Change I Went Back To V2 Then Ok Glad Your Sorted

Check with your supplier that you are both on the same version
Check settings for Use V3 Version
Mine changed to V3 im guessing this is why im getting get settings exception error. Dunno how to fix it tho without reflashing whole lot again🙈

Mine changed to V3 im guessing this is why im getting get settings exception error. Dunno how to fix it tho without reflashing whole lot again🙈
If you have installed the correct version of xtream editor for python/your image just change back to V2 in settings (set Use V3 Version to NO) and if you are still disconnected ask your supplier to reconnect your code

Change It BacK To V2 If Asked To Use V3 Say No
Surly it makes sense to update to the latest image sooner or later you will need to do it providers will stop support the python 2 XE plugin version. Loads on here in the last few weeks having issues with it on older images.

Back