Xtream Editor EPG for iptv

Hello

Don't know if anyone else having this issue with this plugin. I get EPG but it doesn't refresh automatically. Like if I go into the plugin today import EPG they will be there but tomorrow there will be no EPG unless I go into plugin again & import or I reboot my box. I have checked the tab to enable EPG automatically but it still not doing it? Do I need to adjust a setting in EPG importer or something? I got vu solo 2 box on vix image if that helps

any ideals guys ?

Have you set epg importer to auto update if your box is completely turned off it won't update without you manually having to update I think

Do you have a usb/hard drive mounted for extra storage and created a swap file? These files can be really big and require this.

Do you have a usb/hard drive mounted for extra storage and created a swap file? These files can be really big and require this.
Yes i have a usb and hard drive mounted. What do you mean created a swap file. I use hard drive for epg and usb for picons.

I get the same sometimes, even on their android app. I have never managed to get it to refresh automatically :(

In plugin settings make sure you have
1. Start import after booting up set to enable.
2. Import EPG set to enable.
Now setup a power timer to restart GUI.
On openatv it's Menu/Timers/PowerTimers
Press green button to add timer.
1. Timer type = restart GUI
2. Repeat type = repeated
3. Repeats = daily
4. Leave as is
5. Start time = what time u want it to update.
6. Set end time = No
Box will restart and update channels and EPG.

In plugin settings make sure you have
1. Start import after booting up set to enable.
2. Import EPG set to enable.
Now setup a power timer to restart GUI.
On openatv it's Menu/Timers/PowerTimers
Press green button to add timer.
1. Timer type = restart GUI
2. Repeat type = repeated
3. Repeats = daily
4. Leave as is
5. Start time = what time u want it to update.
6. Set end time = No
Box will restart and update channels and EPG.
You the man! Think you've cracked it. Thanks bud.

Back