Xtream Editor Gold and Pro Acc

king132

Hi all,

I’ve got an Xtream editor standard account which allows me up to 5 lines to be managed.

I’ve got 5 m3u lists already and bought extra credit to try and add an extra M3U line's but it’s still telling me that ive reached my limit?!

I then go on the Pro part and you can add some lines here but then you have create a template first and all this other nonsense

Does anyone have more than 5 m3u lists in their Xtream editor account? And if so how do I go about adding more lines in?

Cheers

pro will allow a lot more.

you create a template for each line.

creating a template simply need the server address and port, username and password from each m3u line.

the faqs tell you that gold only allows 5 templates / lists,

doesnt matter if you have a million credits or one lol

hi guys, im new to using editor, i got a grip of it no probs but im having trouble loading 2 lines to the same box (tv and vod). i created both templates and added both lines but when i reload bouquets one of them dissapears. am i doing something wrong or is it not possible?

Thanks for that.

Figured it out. Still cant work out why the process is so long winded. On the Standard version its so easy - just put in the m3u url and tick a few boxes.

on the Pro bit you have to separate all the details?! takes ages.

Back