Xtream Editor

I have the same query, but here is the complete message:

In the templates and API Lines there is a new setting "Use new Xtream Codes API"
This generates the streamlink for LIVE streams as follows:
http://domain:port/username/password/streamid

This only works with the last XC version.

I thought that this is for XCplugin and tried it with XCplugin v6.5 but didn't work for me. Need more info on this message. Thanks

anyone try the new xtream editor has vod with all the info and pictures its only beta and live tv bouquets not loading
vod2.jpg

Hey
Does any1 know if you can move channels between different groups?e.g move a channels from entertainment to documentaries or do you extream editor pro? Or does the supplier have to do it?
Another question can we add epg to bouquets where currently has no epg or again does supplier have to do it?

yeah mate but mines not importing live tv bouquets
and to get info on vod u have to EPG-ID assignment them all.

It's imported live TV for mine, although I'm not fussed about live TV as suls and Jedi plugin takes care of that I just wanted to test the VOD plugin.

I would not be using the new plugin for vod. having to epg everything each time I sync, no thanks

I will stick with the old plugin and also use xc lite which updates everything automatically, I find any movie xc lite wont play the editor will, xc lite still plays all my tv series no problem so I dont need to sync them

Back