Xtream Editor

Can I install this on Vix 6.5, get an error when I go to plugins. It shows up under remove plugins!!

For enigma2? Never bothered with IPTV editors just jedimaker now bouquet maker Xtream for E2 as I can remove bouquets/channels via the playlist setup.
With the website editors, you basically create your own m3u list, so you can even add/remove channels within categories, move them around between categories, change names/logos, add epg etc etc

Depends on the changes you make! If you only remove a few groups, then no issue. If you want to rearrange the listings from provider, remove loads of channels, create extra groups etc, then defo good luck. Even 1 change a month imo would make it worth it for a few pounds it costs....

I just add all the channels I watch to my favourites bouquet. Fav tv, Fav movies etc. then updating wont effect it. Probably update it every few months or do as willow said,use notepad.

I just add all the channels I watch to my favourites bouquet. Fav tv, Fav movies etc. then updating wont effect it. Probably update it every few months or do as willow said,use notepad.
sorry for jumping in on this but i am having issues trying to find and install xtream editor to my Vu uno with BH5.4 insalled.
Does anyone have a ipk file of what version i need?
thanks

sorry for jumping in on this but i am having issues trying to find and install xtream editor to my Vu uno with BH5.4 insalled.
Does anyone have a ipk file of what version i need?
thanks
XEAIO0 V3.3 is in the plugins menu in open atv and open vix,not sure about black hole.If ypu have your m3u you could also use Bouquet maker Xtream which is also in the plugins menu.

Back