xtream tv

bold

TK Veteran
hi, am having problem trying to load iptv through xtram tv which my supplier send me.. the supplier wanted the id code after loading the xtream tv,which i have supplied to him. unfortunately its not working. the supplier says its ok from his side. dont know what seems the problem. i have re-flashed the box but still same. my supplier has said he will refund, but what could be the problem.

hi, am having problem trying to load iptv through xtram tv which my supplier send me.. the supplier wanted the id code after loading the xtream tv,which i have supplied to him. unfortunately its not working. the supplier says its ok from his side. dont know what seems the problem. i have re-flashed the box but still same. my supplier has said he will refund, but what could be the problem.
Do you have any family filters enabled on your internet as that could be blocking it.

thanks for the reply, how do enabled this as not very good with this. appreciate for the help.

thanks for the reply, how do enabled this as not very good with this. appreciate for the help.
Depending who you are with,BT,SKY etc you need to log in to your account and look under internet settings/filters and you should be able to turn them off.

just to let you know i re flashed the box and now i cant load the xtream tv at all. the new cuplier has also told me to load the xtream tv.

Back